Sunday, June 29, 2008

29.06.2008

29.6.2008
Raining Day


.~*v*~. // My Juniors // .~*v*~.
Today is the first day of registration for new intake who success get the offer from IPTA..
Well..
I would like to say congratulation to you all..
Perhaps you all will enjoy your new campus life in university..
I’m glad that I become senior..
Or consider as an useless senior..
Don’t know whether who will be such unlucky that going get me as his/her direct senior?
Haha.. XD
Anyway..
Study Hard & Study Smart..
Good Luck to you all..

.~*v*~. // My PohPoh & My BeBe // .~*v*~.
Happy Birthday to You..
Happy Birthday to You..
Happy Birthday to PohPoh & BeBe..
Happy Birthday to You..
Specially for my dearest PohPoh & BeBe..
It’s kinda sad..
Because can’t celebrate this for both of you..
Anyway..
I can proudly to shout out as loud here that it's nice to have both of you as my besties..
I do appreciate the friendship between us..
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!

.~*v*~. // Myself // .~*v*~.

Holiday is going end soon..
And I gonna get everything ready for my incoming first semester of second year..
GOSH!!!
Need to study again..
I hate study!!!
I hate assignments!!!
I hate exam!!!
Hate hATe HATE!!!
Who else can rescue me from this suffering of study life???

No comments: