Sunday, June 29, 2008

~ untitle ~

Do remember with this sentence?

Appreciate what you have now.
Don’t let go what is good for you.
Once it turns back, it will never return back anymore.
The pain will hurt and kill your heart and can’t cure anymore.
Don’t hurt your own heart or gals’ heart.
Because it’s pain.


Ya..
This is what you posted up in the shoutout of your friendster profile..
Do you really mean it?
Quite frankly..
I don’t think so..
You never mean it at all..
No matter how much times you said..
It’s just very easy to spread out from your mouth..
But you never take any action for it..
You don’t really prove it with your fully truly heart..
Because it’s tough to ask you do so..
Well..
What I care about it much actually?
I really don’t know..
Since that is none of my business..
And as what you told me before..
I got no right to know everything about you..
Fine..
This is my last advice for you before I end up my blog today..
If I’m not mistaken..
I think you got your new gal already now, right?
It’s good for me what..
I’m no longer be your toy..
I don’t controlled by you anymore..
I can just free from your hand..
Since your gal can do anything for you..
She can satisfies anything which you want as well at all..
What I gonna remind you through here is..
Never do any betrayal on her..
Never try to hurt her..
Do appreciate her..
Perhaps you really mean it..

No comments: