Monday, June 23, 2008

To : Mr. DYKC

Guess you are viewing my blog right now, is it? Mr. DYKC..
Do feel very glad to see this blog which I’m posting here just only specially for you again?
Needn’t to “thank” me afterward..
Since I have no the ability to accept it..

Nothing much to say actually..
The main purpose to blog for this time is just wanna inform you that I have done the stuff which you requested me for few times since 2 weeks ago..
Yes!!!
I do DELETED your “precious” picture which I was uploaded into my blog..
Don’t believe it?
Then scroll down the page and check it up la..

Because of that picture..
I got a SMS from you in the evening on the same day I posted that blog..
I do remember..
You was asking me that when I snapped your “nice” back’s photo..
With your typing sounds like curious within anger..
[ got any problem for you?when I captured it also none of your business..but you supposed feel pleasure that I didn’t show out your “handsome” look to others..so then, you can just continue to be “good” guy for your other gals or buddies and even your family.. ]
That time just only realized that you did viewed my blog..
That is great and I found very funny with this too..
It’s really unbelievable..
By the way..
Should be I say thanks to you?
I think don’t need..
As I’m not forcing you with a gun to ask you must view my blog..

Anyway..
Still wondering why do you “willing” to visit my blogsite?
Honestly I never expected that you would dropped by my bloggies..
Of course not just only have this question in my mind..
But another question which I wonder to know the most is how do you know my blogsite?
Hmm.. Whatever..
I know I’m wasting my time again as you won’t ever give me any answer about it..
So, what can I do is just keep guessing the answer of that question by my “active+creative” brain cells..
## he wish can get to know more about me through the blog? ##
## concern and try to understand me within my daily life? ##
Or else..
## check whether I got say anything of his bad here? ##
Gosh!!!
What the heck of stupid thoughts I have huh?
Will you do that so on me?
No!!!
You won’t!!!
Never ever!!!
Because you will just do nothing on me only!!!
Yup!!!
I admit that I had think about this too much..
Or maybe consider as over thinking..
Aikss.. Don’t care about this anymore..

Well..
There is nothing to let you know about..
No worry much..
Normally I just talk about cocks in my blogs only..
And there is failing for you to read my blogs..
Since you are banana..
You don’t know mandarin well at all..
So, what for wasting your eyes’ energy to read my blogs hardly?

I think that’s all from me first..
Even I still got a lot which haven’t finish to let me vent out from my heart enough yet..
Just be patient and wait for the next time la..
So, be “hardworking” to check out my incoming blogs’ updating la if you wonder to know more..

No comments: