Saturday, May 10, 2008

To : DYKC

Keep receiving his messages in this few days..


Man..you know what..YOU ARE MY NIGHTMARE..
You are so suckZz and disgusting totally..
You such a horrible devil who I meet in my whole life..
What for I have to listen to you since you are not my dad and even my guy..DAMN!!!
I really felt so sick with what you did on me..
I really wonder why the way you treat me is different with another gals..
Why do any f*cking things happen on me?I’m tiring..
Do anything wrong that I did on you till you gonna treat me by using this f*cking way?
My mind stuck and my heart kinda pain whenever I think about this..
I found myself become scare and hate with you..or else numb with anything which you did???
Can’t even get through your mind to read what you think about..
Can please just tell me that what you want actually?
Whatever..I know I’m just wasting my time here only..
Because I know that I won’t get any answer from you..Never Ever..
Even you answer me, those are also shit for me..
Those f*cking answers doesn't what I wanna listen..
As those are just COCKS!!!
Why do you want to interrupt my life?enough to do anything on me..okay?
I have to admit that I regret to know you..please don't disturb my life..
My life become mess up since I know you..and I think I will be getting mad on this once day soon..
I hate to have this much more than 1000000000 times..
And 1 thing that you must know..
『有事钟无艳,无事夏迎春』
Sorry..I'm not your钟无艳lo..k?
And I'm not qualified to be this "power woman" for you at all..
Just go to find your夏迎春enough then la..
What for find me anymore since I have to let you wait such long?
And make you feel like hell always..
Stop to do those stupid f*cking diu len things on me anymore..
Fuck Off You Bastard!!!


[ Hate That I Love You ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will b there to protect u...i promise u...tis is wat a friend for....blif n trust me....buddy...i wont let any1 hurt u

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

thx..guy..
luckily stil got u 2 support me..
if not,i reali duno wat2do on tat..