Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy 20th of Wedding Anniversary << 12.5.2008 >>

Specially for my beloved parent..

This is the meaningful day for Phooi Seong Thin (daddy) and Chong Siew Kin (mummy) ..
What a wonderful day they used to have since the same day as today but last 20 years ago..
Yeah..this is the day which they get married at last..

Well..I’m here can proudly to shout as loudly that I’m so lucky to have them as my parent..
They are such important for me..
They are who I respect the most..
They are even greater than others in my mind..
They are stated the first place in my heart too no matter what..
No doubt..
I’m just telling the truth..
This what I can swear..

Sorry that everything which I have done wrongly..
And yet..thanks that everything which you do for me..
Daddy..Mummy..
Here I would like to wish you Happy 20th of Wedding Anniversary..
And sure your relationship will be lasting ever..

Love Daddy and Mummy FOREVER~~
Haha..both of them are my leng chai daddy and leng lui mummy lo..muackZz.. ^^

No comments: