Monday, May 05, 2008

Exam..damn suckZz..

>>05.05.08
>>Monday
>>08.30 am
>>2 hours
>>Lobi Utama DECTAR
>>Proses Dan Dampak Media


having 1 exam paper in this early morning..
and i din even had a nice sleep before the day of this stupid exam..
because i gonna hoi OT to finish up my revision..
SHIT!!!lot of notes haven't touch yet..
DAMN!!!how i gonna enter the terrible exam hall later???
NO!!!nobody can help me..even God..sigh..
what to blame on it some more?
all of that also are my faults..
already got many friends are advised me to study early..study hard..
but then..i just ignored them..
just keep on sleeping..online..
rather do any such nonsense stuffs during my study period but not study well..
so..you can imagine that how mess up of my life..haiZz..
slept at 7 am yesterday..woke up at 1 pm..
starting to read the notes..but..my brain is totally blank..
what i read..one even can't memorized..GOSH!!!
call my daddy to ask him take me to have dinner with him at outside later since he got a contract where near to my place..
and i wait..wait..wait..
got his call at 8 something like that..
a disappointed answer that he gave me..sigh..
i cried..daddy promised me that will come today..
but..i guess..mostly he won't come..
anyway..still wishfully..
whatever..go online at my hostel's cafe after that..meanwhile order nasi goreng udang as my dinner..
WTF!!!what i order is different that what i get?they gave me nasi goreng sotong..
the reason is..don't have prawn anymore..kitchen just left sotong only..
OMG!!!what a stupid f*cking kitchen they have???
fine..i just take it since i was hungry much..
online until my laptop's battery become low then just only back room..
look at the time..11 something..okay..continue to do my revision..
take a nap at 1 something until 2 something..enough..revision again..
read..read..read..and read..
man..i'm getting mad soon..
5 something..take a rest again..till 6.45 am..
can't let own self to sleep more..force myself to get up since my alarm ringing so many times already..
take a bath..body felt so fresh..have maggie mee as my breakfast..then revise one more time..
Adui!!!really..i can't even can recall anything which i had read..
argh..don't have much time for me..
just simply "scan" the notes for a while..then rush to the exam hall..
the air-con is so cool..and i get flu..suffer..
answering the exam paper..rubbish..all of my answer are rubbish..
10.30 am..the end of time for this paper..thanks God..
quickly ride my motor to go back hostel..sleep once i enter my room..
thought can sleep till enough then just only get up since i lack of sleep for few days already..
but..i gonna go out to fetch my friend to put something at a place at 2.30 pm..
hmm..never mind la..who asked she is my dear wo..
go to her room afterward..get some drama from her to watch during this coming holidays..hehe..
4.27 pm..received a message by DYKC..sienZz..
didn't reply him..and my credit was run out since many days ago..
after done the transferring drama to my laptop, then go down to the foyer and start online..
haha..this is what i did for this whole day..so meaningless..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO TRANSLATION BECAUSE IS IN ENGLISH

Told u study early kelar..... c next time u want ignore a not la.... haha...but u are better than me .... u know what u are doing.... i just day dreaming whole day... don't even realize what m i doing also.