Friday, August 22, 2008

XD

Guess what?
I can even woke myself up at 7.15 am..
Pat myself on the back..
For not having snooze on bed after the alarm rang..
* winks *
Amazing, right?
Needn't to have any doubts about it..
Since I've already made it twice..
I'm not bluffing here..
This is the truth..
Just believe it..
Darn hate to attend the classes on every Thursday..
As my first class is starting at 8 am..
Tutorial of Analisis Khalayak..
The only class which I need to force myself to get up earlier..
Drag myself to class from the temptation to stay on bed..
Sleepy~~
Never ever pay attention on what shits my lecturers talk about..
Just keep "fishing" during classes..
Blerk..

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~
Fee Ming & Jia Qian..
Snapping during lecture of Pengantar Falsafah..
Didn't even bother to our lecturer..
Just keep capturing as syok as we want..
Keke..
~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~
Another snaps of us..
Sweet smile to you all..
^^
~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~
Wawawaa..
Dear Qianny bully me..
Try to squeeze my face become a round ball..
So naughty..
But I like it..
Hahahaa..
~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

No comments: