Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bored..

Just finished my dance practice only..
Tired..
Staying at the foyer of Ungku Omar College now..
Facing with my laptop on the sofa..
Releasing my tiredness..
Pass something to my group member..
For our another stupid assignment & presentation..

ANTI-ASSIGNMENT!!!

Supposedly wanna post this blog yesterday..
But due to some problem of the shit connection of UKM..
Made me can't online..
Annoying..
Had lunch with my course mate at Pusanika..
Gossiped with juniors..
Passed all of my notes & books to my direct junior, Joanne..
Passed CD to King Soon..
For his technical part of incoming Pesta AngPow..
Just walked around aimlessly..
It's better to keep sleeping at room..
Since there is no class for me..
Plus..
I was slept at 5 something..
My panda eyes become dark & big..
=.=ll
Wasted my 4 hours time at there..
How precious of my time, you know?
Some more need to wait the lousy UKM bus to back my college..
I dare to tell you all here..
That was my first time take UKM bus in this semester lo..
As got a SMS from my dear, Qianny..
She told me that her course mate kena saman..
Asked me to watch out properly..
Know why?
My Little Red Ego never do any registration..
Although it already been here for 3 semester..
For avoiding the rubbish accuse from the stupid guard..
So just boarded into that bus to Pusanika..
Don't forget that I did paid the bus fee..
Damn hot the weather..
Wore a sleeveless dark green clothes with red jacket..
Gosh!!!
My body was burning..
Crazy, right?
Luckily I wasn't wearing long pants..
It's can able killing me enough if not..
But still sweated much..
Felt uncomfortable at all..
Won't wear that kinda attire to walk under the scorching sun anymore..
See..
How meaningless of my Friday?
Sigh..

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

Rubbishes in that black box..
~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

See..How messy of my bed?


~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

My comfy bed with my lovely Patrick & Piggie.. ^^

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

My notes, My reference books & My past year paper..

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

Pengantar Sains Sosial..
The nonsense subject which I had learn..
Compulsory to take for the our 1st semester of 1st year..
As it's under my faculty..
See..
How thick of that books..
How tidy of that books..
Know why?
As I never ever touch this book..
Hahahaa..

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

No comments: