Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fitful Night..

A fitful night’s sleep I had yesterday..

Try to force own self get into sleep..

So many times..

But it doesn’t work..

Man..

I still need to study for the next early morning..

With my renewed vigour but not tiring look..

I really want to sleep early..

I don’t wish to be night owl anymore..

Since it has impacted on me much..

Why can’t just let me to be a good gal once?

Decide to start grow out of this bad habit..

Hope I really mean it..

My head felt darn heavy..

Not just only that..

My neck, my shoulder, my hands, my legs…

My whole body is still too painful to move here & there..

What can I do some more?

Switch the light on..

Sit on my comfy bed..

Dumped my Piggie & Patrick aside..

Concentrating to face with my laptop again..

Gosh..

Totally got no idea to do what else..

Still got loads of unfinished assignments..

Argh..

Assignments some more..

Kill me better..

Don’t think I will touch those afterward..

I got no mood to do right now..

F*cking assignments really piss me off seriously..

HATE HATE HATE!!!

Shit!!!

Got quiz during my Korean class tomorrow..

Haven’t do revision yet..

Bei Gar Liao..

Stop here..

Night..

No comments: