Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Home Sick ~.~

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~
Lo & behold..
This is what I did at room in the midnight..
How coloring of my finger nails..
Hahahaa..

My Left Hand
// Pearl
White + Golden Brown //


My Right Hand
// Shimmer
Pink + Sharp Orange //

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~
Just back to my room after Korean class..
Thought wanna rush for my assignments..
Pass it up before my next class at 5 pm later on..
But..
I didn't make it at all..
Just keep snapping here around..
Gosh!!!
Please don't get faint about it..
I know I'm such self-loving..
Needn't you all to remind me what else..
Just forgive me..
Hahahaa.. XD
~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~
National Day will be coming soon..
Have break until next Monday..
Don't go to Putra there to see the fireworks..
Don't go to countdown for the National Day also..
Think mostly just stay alone at hostel..
Since the one who I miss is not around here..
Sigh..
Decided to back my hometown firstly..
But cause of got dance camp on next Monday..
And my dad don't want me to rush here & there..
Just asked me to stay at hostel properly..
Wawawaa..
You know what?
I never home after my reopening Uni till even now..
I miss my home badly..

I WANT HOME!!!

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~
Planned wanna go Johor to find Yeow on this coming Friday..
Have to cancel this plan lastly..
Yeow not really can take out his time for me..
Since he need to work start from early morning till night..
Non-stop..
Impossible ask me to stay at his home alone there..
Waiting for him back from work..
Or else just only can have pillow talk with him after that?
This isn't what I want..
I wanna him be aside me for the whole day..
I wanna stick around him for the whole day..
Nothing to do on it..
He just told me that he may come to KL after Mooncake Festival..
That's pretty good for me..
Since I will be having holidays for 2 weeks after Mooncake Festival..
So I needn't to skip any classes if got any crashes with his dating..
Kekekee..

Miss Yeow~~

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~










P/S :
Just received a SMS from PT EXCO..
Informed us that got dance practice on this Saturday..
Start from 7 pm till 11 pm..
F*ck!!!
Don't we all compromised that won't be have any practice on this weekend?
Why still I received that shit information about our next practice suddenly?
Nia-Seng!!!
Won't care about this..
I will just go if I find myself in a very very very good mood..
Don't blame on me!!!
That's your fault!!!
Because you the one who broke this promise on us!!!

1 comment:

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Wow...So many nice pics
suddenly =)
Happy holidays!