Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quickie on 18th August..

It’s getting on for 12 am..

Back to my room at last..

Had our dance practice again..

Started from 7.30 pm..

Supposedly end up at 10 something..

But due to the movements which teacher taught..

We have to keep repeating do our practice..

To make sure we can memorize all clearly..

That’s why extra time for us..

Well..

There is no problem with us..

----------------------------------------

Something happened before we leave..

Had a “fight” with EXCO..

Transportation problem..

The big problem which we used to face and even now..

The EXCO seems don’t think this problem is under her responsibility..

Some more asked us to settle by our own self..

What the heck?

It’s really sad..

----------------------------------------

Just fresh from bathe..

No more sweats on my body..

No more sticky feeling on my body..

Don’t feel any tired at all..

But just my legs hurt enough..

Especially my knees..

Got a lot of hidden bruises..

Pain..

Hardly to walk properly..

Never mind..

I know it’s worth..

With everything which I have paid..

To get what I want finally..

----------------------------------------

Oops..

One thing that I almost forget to ask..

Can anyone here just interpret a word for me?

What is the interpretation of “evening” in Mandarin?

As my knowledge is telling me that [Evening = 傍晚] ..

I think most of you do agree with it, right?

But this is what I found weird from CKH siu didi..

For him..

## Evening = 晚上 ##

## Midnight = 傍晚 ##

What about the night if so?

I asked..

He said same meaning with evening..

=.=ll

Whatever he said..

Don’t wanna argue about this topic with him..

Made me confused..

This is the reason why I hate grammar..

Fine..

It’s better to don’t focus on that much..

But one thing I found very funny..

[Midnight = 傍晚]

The most serious point which I need to mention..

All we know..

## Midnight = 凌晨 ##

I’m wondering..

What he had learned during his primary & secondary education?

Don’t care about it..

None of my business..

----------------------------------------

Yeow may come to KL by the incoming 2 weeks..

Hooray!!!

Can meet my Yeow soon..

Felt excited..

It’s been an age since our first date..

Miss his face..

The stupid look I like to see..

Miss his hand..

Holding me to anywhere he goes..

Miss his lips..

Kissing on my lips..

Miss his hug..

Warming up my body from the cold..

Miss everything of him badly..

Just because..

I DO LOVE HIM MUCH!!!

I really meant it..


~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

不在乎会否与你有永远的爱情…

因“永远”这两个字…

对我而言…

本来就很不现实的…

我只但求的是…

能与你简简单单的去爱…

彼此之间能有段那么真真实实的感情…

不管时间的长短…

我想酱就已经足够了…

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

No comments: