Friday, August 22, 2008

Had A Meet With Victor..

Surprising to get Victor's call yesterday..
That time was 1 something in the midnight..
It’s been an age that we didn't contact with each other..
He asked me out to go yamcha with him..
As he was just finished his Taekwon-do training..
Felt excited after end up his call..
Dressing up quickly while waiting for his coming..
Kakakaa..

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~
Just simply snap here with my lousy handphone before go out..
Hehehee..
~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

Finally he reached at 2 something..
Coming by his yellow Naza Sutera..
Luckily he didn't get lost to come over here..
Know what?
This is the first time I meet him..
How dare I go out with a guy who I never have meet with him..
Some more meet in the midnight..
Hahahaa..
No worry much..
He is a nice guy..
Took him to the mamak which I used to go often..
Had chat a lot with him..
Straight sent me back to my hostel..
Since it's darn late already..
Took him come into my block to have a look at my room..
How dare am I huh?
Just stay at outside of my room for awhile..
Continue with my drama after his car leaved from my hostel..
Bath after done with my drama..
Gosh Damn!!!
It's 6 something already..
I know I gonna go to have sleep right now..
Luckily today is Friday..
Not going to attend any classes..
If not..
Hohohoo..
Nite NitezZz..

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~
Snap before sleep pulak..
Lalalaa~~
Don't punch me ya.. =D
~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

No comments: