Monday, August 04, 2008

Missing Him~~

Since I have nothing to do on this Sunday..
So I went to audition for the 29th UKM Pesta Tanglung..
The audition was held at UKM branch which located at Chow Kit..
Of course I was going with my dear, JC Jane.. ^^
Supposedly got another audition at our main campus on last Sunday..
But then we missed it because of some reasons..
So we planned to attend the next audition at KL branch..
Can just take a look with that campus since we never been there..
Hehe..
Here's the journey to go KL branch from UKM main campus..
Just take a look on that map..
[ Please do focus on the green line.. ]
Firstly straight take KTM Komuter at UKM Station to KL Central Station..
Then change KL Monorail to Chow Kit Station..
We can just walk to there about few minutes after reach Chow Kit..
Is it the way to go very easy?
Haha..
Back to our topic..
We were interested to be dancer for the 29th UKM Pesta Tanglung..
Consider as a grand activity for our Chinese at campus every year..
This is the chance that can let me perform on the stage of DECTAR..
What a wide stage we have at this campus compared with others..
I'm wondering to do a great performance to the audiences..
For sure I'm expecting to hear the applauses from them..
How proudly is that..
I'm imagining..
Gosh!!!
What for I'm thinking about this much now huh?
Since I haven't get to know whether I do take part or not?
Worrying if I failed to make it..
Perhaps I can get it anyway..
Didn't keep SMS-ing with my Yeow in this few days..
Sobx~~
What to do since he get sicked after back to his hometown?
Why he so weak huh?
Worrying about him much..
Unable to take care of him..
Just do nothing at here..
So pointless am I to be his gal..
Sigh..
Praying that he can recover as soon as possible..

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

臭猪耀
要照顾好自己的身子啊…
你不必担心我的啦…
我的免疫力比你强得多…
哈…
你自己在那边要乖乖噢…
让我知道你坏蛋就打你的咯…
我在这里也会听话的啦…
嘻…
这次离别…
不懂要等到几时才能再看到你?
才知道开始想念你…
一天比一天的多…
越来越不舍得你…
很想每天都有你牵着我走路的感觉…
很想每晚都有你抱着我睡觉的感觉…


## 真的很想念 #耀#

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

No comments: