Monday, November 03, 2008

ANTI-EXAM!!!

>> Pengantar Falsafah
>> 03/11/2008
>> 0830 - 1030
>> DECTAR






Just done my first paper in this early morning..
Guess what?
I was answering shits on my paper once again..
Well..
That is what the common thing I used to do during exam..
Since I always do my revision at the last minute..
WARN!!!
Don't have thy cloak to make when it begins to rain!!!
切莫临时抱佛脚!!!
It doesn't a good habit especially for students..
Of course I never expect..
How GREAT of result will I get with my last-minute efforts..
So what?
I totally got no such mood to study right now..
Frankly speaking..
I don't even mind with this nonsense final exam..
What for I care about it much?

Actually I'm not frustrating with this..
But just another event was happened on me..
I feckly asked to get out from exam hall..
The reason is I wore skirt..
Hey..
What is the problem with my skirt?
Purple stripes of Goggles shirt + Black VJ Jeans skirt
The common costume for office lady..
OL costume = Formal attire
Isn't it?
So what's wrong with me huh?
Nothing wrong, right?
Some more took away my Matric Card & exam pass..
Note down my personal details on a letter of guarantee..
To ensure me not to get out of line for my next exam..
Seems like a very SERIOUS case..
Some of examinees who sat near with me were glanced at me..
While they were doing their paper at that moment..
This situation made me felt freaking embarrassed..
It was so awfully sucks..
What the f*cking rules of UKM?
Fine..
Forget about it..
Got no comment..
Swear just wear baju kurung for any formal occasion of UKM..
The even safest costume at here..

My next exam will be on this coming Wednesday..
Haven't do any revision on my next subject..
Sigh..
Do anyone able to push me study?

No comments: