Wednesday, November 05, 2008

ANTI-EXAM!!! [ Part II ]

>> Penulisan Skrip
>> 05/11/2008

>> 0830 - 1030

>> Lobi A of DECTAR






Yeap!!!
I was just done my second paper only..
So, how was it?
Hmm..
Don't need to expect get any great answer from me..
As I will just tell you the same sentence..
I didn't really do well for my paper just now..
But compared with my previous experiences of exam..
It was not worst at all for this time..
Even it was just better a little small bit bit only..
But at least..
I found myself didn't felt panic when doing my paper..
I found my brain cells still actively when doing my paper..
I found myself still in mood when doing my paper..
Isn't it sounds good what..
Although I sacrificed my sleeping time..
For doing my revision in the whole night..
Oops..
Nononoo..
I was just spend half day to study..

Once again..
Clasp Buddha's feet when the time comes..
The is what we Chinese students used to say..
Especially during exam period..
Now just only I left 4 papers..
My next paper will be on this coming Friday..
Korean..
No worry..
I think I can score it as well..
Since it consider as the easiest subject for me..
Waseh..
Sounds like very confident with this..
Hahahaa..
Wish me GOOD LUCK anyway..





My beloved daddy & mummy were flight to China..
Since last Monday..
Having their trip for 2 weeks..
Enjoying their二人世界there..
Even dare to dump me alone darn long here huh..
Not only me but another 3 siblings also..
><
Unfair!!!
Some more they left without inform me..
Too bad..
Sigh..
Can't hear my dad's voice for 2 weeks..
2 weeks??!
Ooh My Godness!!!
I'm going crazy for not hearing his lovable voice temporarily..
Argh!!!
I'm missing them madly right now..

No comments: