Friday, November 14, 2008

ANTI-EXAM!!! [ Part V ]

>> Penulisan Media
>> 14/11/2008

>> 0830 - 1030

>> 3A512FSSK






Hooray!!!
Was done my last 2 paper..
* happy HAPPY happy *
Yeah..
After a full whole day of being moody yesterday..
My mood is getting better now..
Sorry anyway..
For not replying you guys SMS or what..
Made you guys worried about me..
I'm really okay now..
Was feeling sick with the stresses of exam only..
Was sleeping for the whole noon yesterday..
Was freaking frustrated that haven't do revision yet..
So, how was my preparation for this exam?
Of course I just scanned those handouts simply..
14 chapters..
Just spend me 2 hours to 'understand' all of it..
So-so only what..
Since this exam means nothing for me..
I have been giving up since my first paper..
I have no eye for my result..
Seriously I'm telling you this..
Well..
What for pushing own self to hell some more then?
What for making own self suffer terribly?
That's just a pointless..
Am I right?
Hmm..
Think better stop this topic..
If not, you all will bored..

Dad & mum will be coming back on this Saturday..
After having fun in China for 2 weeks..
Finally..
Know how much I miss them?
Can't wait for them to take me home on next Monday..
That's only get my freedom..
Once I done my last paper on that day..
Huhuhuu..

Will be going out with my dear, Jia Qian later..
For celebrating her ex-room mate's birthday..
The first time I go dinner with them..
May be enjoying with them..
Release the stress from study for awhile..
Hohohoo..

No comments: