Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trap!!!

>> Komunikasi Antarabudaya
>> 12/11/2008
>> 1200 - 1400
>> Lobi Utama






I was done my fourth paper..
Sibeh Pek Cek!!!
Guess what?
We all mass communication students were tricked by our lecturer..
Giving us wrong tips intentionally..
This is what I wanna share to you all here..
What The Fuck???
What for fooling us this innocent students?
Since we all such 'trust' & 'respect' you..
Thought you were trying your best to assist us..
But see what you had done on us?
Tricking us around..
Wasting our PRECIOUS time..
For doing more focus on those pile of shits..
Hello..
Is it very funny?
While found us get stuck after opened the sheet?
Is it very funny?
While found us panic when answering your paper?
Is it very funny I asked you?
Fuck Off Man!!!
Things you do are freaking pissed me off!!!
5 sub-questions for Section A..
2 essays for Section B..
None came out in that paper..
Of course I was bullshitting once again..
Even dare to blank 1 essay which score 15 marks..
Who care?
Since I don't even know the answer for that question..
I was just leaving that suffocating exam hall earlier..
Half hour before the exam end..
Since it was freaking cool inside the hall..
Made my head felt sick awfully..
Can't stand with this anymore..
As what my course mate, Lee San said..

Stupidest Exam Ever!!!

Absolutely correct!!!
I can even raise up my 4 limbs assent to her statement..
Seriously..

1 comment:

Bell Ng said...

That's why never trust so much in tips !!!!!

got time jau study all lar...but since avbd oso wtf like u hor, then shud be no prob gua?

all drop tgt mar...