Thursday, October 30, 2008

DYKC

Ya..
I was just back from meeting him..
Thought not to meet him after this..
Thought it might be the last meet between us..
Thought wanna stop any connection with him..
Thought wanna end up any fucking relationship with him..
But very sorry..
Now just only I realized that I cant make it..
So sad to hear this..
It's really hard to ask me do that so..
Unreasonable..
No matter how hatred of him..
No matter how sucks of him..
No matter how fuck up of him..
No matter how worse he treat me..

I would just wish to keep staying aside him..
><
Ish!!!
Why I can't stand with my determination toughly?
Hate myself for being such useless..
So what?
It doesn't mean a big matter for me..
More than a year since I know him..
I become numb..
No more feeling when face with him anymore..
Okay..
I think it's enough..
Got no more mood to talk about him..
Last sentence for him..
" hApPy 20th bIrThDaY "
The even BIG present I gave him..
But I think it means nothing for him..
Whatever..
Just let everything be drifting by time..










My final exam is just around the corner..
Will be starting from 3th till 17th of November..
Haven't do any revision yet..
Mean..
My death day will be coming soon..
Hohohoo..










The even last post for this month..










By the way..
Mark will be taking me go clubbing tomorrow..
Yeah Yeah Yeah~~
This is what I wish the most since long long time ago..
* wink wink *
It's great to have fun with alcohol..
Addicted to alcohol..
Thanks Mark..
Huhuhuu..
^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes... attractive ))