Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back!!!


Already home about 3 weeks. Wind up the 1st semester of 2nd year for my campus life in UKM. Sorry anyway as I’ve been procrastinate my blog for a period of time. Nonetheless, FeeMing is back here. =)

Home. The even comfortable place I possess & the only place where secure me against interruptions. I love my home. How sweet of my home! I love my family. How lovable of my family! *wink*

It’s time to release madness from the lushly life in KL. It’s time to set myself free from the stresses of study. It’s time to recruit my strength since I had troubled slumber at hostel always. It’s time to adjust my time from my upside down life. It’s time to maintain my skin with the fresh & clean air at my village here. It’s time to have felicity with my beloved family since I’d been seldom home in this half year.


Yet, brother was just home from KMPh due to Hari Raya Haji within his excellent result. 4 flat he got for his final exam of 1st semester. How intelligent of my brother! Undeniable, he is the smartest among 4 siblings of us. He scored his UPSR & PMR very well. Even SPM, he was the top student at his secondary school. 10A1s & 2A2s. Believe it. This is the fact. That’s why parents are such proud of him. Of course my brother isn’t bookworm but quite active in joining any activities especially sports. Wonder how he has capability to manage these both as well at the same time? *jealous*

I’ve gained f*cking lot of weight seriously. Gonna blame on the f*cking final exam. Why? Because I’ve had overwhelmed with the pressures of exam. It made me keep eating all the time while doing my revision in room without doing any exercises after that. Or else keep sleeping at incorrect time when feel like my brain cells death. I knew it isn’t a good idea to release stresses. But what to do since there got nothing to let me do at hostel. Promised Mark will start my diet plan during my holiday. But then I back & fill. Sigh. Do anyone can be my motivator to push me in any way? =(

Just stay at home. Be a good daughter. =P Help mum do housecleaning this few weeks. Never go anywhere since I’m facing financial & transportation problem. Just imagine how tediously I’m having my holiday without gathering with my besties & buddies. Darn miss them since it’s been so long we never meet with each other. Feel very guilty as I keep breaking the promise to meet them once I back. *sorry*


No comments: