Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quickie

Not really in a mood actually. Unreasonable. Once I woke up from my bed with some noisy sounds, just felt my head very heavy. Maybe due to cried after had an argument with mum yesterday night. Sigh. Hate this kinda feeling. Not only that, I'm suffering with my stupid nose. Don't what is the reason my nose is blocking with those shit sneezes. Made me can't have a nice sleep every night. Damn it! At last, dad sent me to polyclinic to see doctor. But the doctor just gave me some medicines for flu. Frankly, I don't think I get sick with this flu. Whatever. Don't dare to doubt it anymore. As it spent RM40 on these small pills. =.=ll Damn expensive!!!


Well. It's getting better after 'fighting' with Mr. Dicky. Keep arguing with him in this few days. But I'm the winner always. Hehe. As I can even made him speechless at the last every time he tried to 'challenge' me. I pissed him off. Haha. Sure that i can get any harsh words from him. But I never get irritated by his rude words which used on me. Know why? Because my EQ such high. * Pat Myself On The Back XD * I won't simply to get any frustrations from him since his EQ such low. Lolx. Bitchy, the new nickname he called me recently. Sounds good what. Am I really a bitch? Hmm. Maybe? But I don't f*cking care at all. As he like. None of my business. Thus, I get another nickname for him, Dicky. Is it better than I call him as Fucker? Haha.


I'm not going to post this blog long. Seriously got no idea to tell you guys what's happening with me during this holiday. Long story. Lazy to post out here. * Sorry * One thing before I end up this, my birthday is coming soon. Sure, I will be celebraring with Mark & Elaine at somewhere. * Clubbing * May have a special 20th birthday. Guess what. Both of them are even taking leave on 23rd just because of me. See, how sweet of them! It's really nice to know them. * MuackZz * So there, please do remember to leave me any texts or else to wish me ya. Okay? But I would prefer to receive presents if possible. Haha. I know I'm so greedy. =P

No comments: