Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday -23/12/2008- ^^

Guys

Hey, I’m already 20 years old. Just apart from teens-aged. No longer is an innocent teenager but I’m taking my step towards adult’s complicated world.

I shall be growing into more independent. I shall be growing into more tough. I shall be growing into more mature. I shall be growing into more confident. I shall be growing into more subjective. I shall be growing into more optimistic. I’m trying to rectify all of my wicked attitudes. I’m trying to change my life style. I’m trying to improve my communication skills for being sociable as well. I’m trying to be the sexiest. [ Ignore it better! Haha! ] Wanna start my brand new life for this incoming Year 2009. I’m thinking rationally. Have to begin my diet plan. [ Can’t endure the fat whichparasitizeon my body! ] Make sure I can hold my own volition insistently. The even last times I have to persist toughly no matter how long I have to spend until I succeed my plan. Perhaps everything is possible to make my future life become blissful & meaningful. Keep my fingers crossed.

I was receiving loads of birthday wishes from my besties & buddies. Thanks for the overwhelming birthday wishes. As what you guys’ wishes, I’m going to live myself in happiness & your blessing are guiding me in any way all the time. Appreciate it! *wink* But it was a pity because I didn’t receive any birthday presents for this year. =( Never mind. You should know I’m not such petty. =P

I was celebrated with Mark & Elaine on the day before my real birthday. I was taking my sister along too. Sad that parents were dumping both of us here lonely due to dad gonna rush back to settle his road tax & has a contract needs to complete there. Leave house around 8.30 pm & headed to Kajang to meet them. They were taking me to have dinner at Open Range Restaurant, Sg. Long. Enjoyed with the nice condition of restaurant & also the waiters were serving four of us quite well. Another reason is Elaine consider as the frequenter of this restaurant. So that even called out the boss served us too. Great what. Haha. Had an abundance of food for our dinner. Delicious~ Sure I gonna recommend this restaurant to my friends. Hehe. Enjoyed with the wine which Mark requested his sister to buy from Australia. He told me that this wine is opened specially for me. Wow! I’m so glad to hear that. Another thing which made me surprised is my sister even finished her wine at a stretch although she excluded the taste of wine at first. Gosh! I was teaching my sister bad thing. >< Not my fault actually but Mark & Elaine were urging her to drink. Blablabla~ After our dinner, I saw a waiter carried a cake came over us within the common birthday song played by the restaurant. Once again, Mark told me this yam cake is special order from bakery. Ooh~ They made me felt so touch. Thanks to them. MuackZz~ ^^ Mark planned to club after bill. Unfortunately, received my dad’s call on the way. He hastened me to back home early with sister. What a bad news casts a chill over us. Felt so guilty with both of them. *sorry* Despite my birthday didn’t wonderful at all, but then I think it’s enough to fulfil myself.

Well. My university reopening will be starting on 29th of December. But I may be skipping all my lectures for the whole first week. I’m so daring. Haha. It is an obvious truism that I’m a naughty student. Blerk~ Anyway, wishfully I do put more effort for this incoming semester. Hope that I don’t lead a corrupt life anymore. God may bless me. Okay, see you guys after I back campus. Sayonara~

1 comment:

Bell Ng said...

you 20 i 22, u 1 week i plan 2 weeks

double up !!
hahahhaha.....shh....dun tell others ya