Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mr. Dicky

What I gonna do is to tackle the awkward problem between me & him.
[ Wonder how many times I mentioned him in my bloggie? ]
Ms. Bitchy vs Mr. Dicky
=.=ll
I may end up this f*cking ridiculous relationship with him once day.
His appearance interrupts my life.
It pissed me off sometimes.
It used to influence my physically & mentality.
This trouble pestered me seriously since long time ago.
Wonder what is his intention for doing this on me?
Since he never ever cares about me.
Meaningless.
We are going our several ways.
I’m still confusing with this question which remains in my mind always.
Don’t think to ask him for the answer.
As what I know, he won’t give me any satisfactory answer.
One thing I confirm is the lust for taking him as my guy lesser bit by bit.
Still, I prefer to ‘fight’ with him.
Try to ‘challenge’ with each other.
It’s so amusing.
Am I sicko?
lolx
Nothing much to say here.
Wishing you guys here Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Bell Ng said...

hey u're my gal !
btw, im amazed by ur extraordinary fast decision man....

no matter what i'll oways by ur side k?
take care