Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I Need You

Thought it might be the last time for everything between you & me..
I was remember that day very clearly..
27th of June..
The third time that you went to my house..
How far of the distance from your place to my house..
Since this journey may take your time around 1 hour more like that..
Of course I’m sure that you were using high speed to come over here..
I will never forget about this..
In the same time..
I glanced at your handphone accidentally..
Your wallpaper..
A gal with her long curly hair..
Well..
I never ask you since I think that I needn’t to care it much..
I was just continue pretending to not know anything..
Meanwhile you got an incoming message..
I think mostly that message is sent by her, right?
Guess you won’t believe that I can know something of you with my first sight & intuition too..
I felt nothing about this at all..
Just wondering..
Why did you find me some more since you got her?
It’s really What The F*ck, you know?
Yup..
I can’t deny that I still need you..
I’m still waiting for time to let me get you once day..
But for now..
I really can’t stand with the interruption from any gals between you & me..
It’s damn such suckZz, okay?
I hate to have this f*cking feeling much..
Just stop to find me if you really do love her..
It’s okay that you don’t respect me..
It’s okay that you don’t think about my feeling..
It’s okay that you did any cruel to me..
It’s okay that you hurt me..
It’s really okay for me no matter what you did on me before..
I deserved & think enough of this..
But here..
What you must know is..
She isn’t Me!!!
There is a big BiG BIG differentiation between she & me..
Since she as your gal..
Please respect her..
Please think about her feeling..
Please don’t do any cruel to her..
Please don’t hurt her..

The even last thing..
Please be faithful to her..

No comments: