Monday, July 28, 2008

^^

Guess what?
It is almost 1 something..
I meant midnight..
I'm still blogging here..
While waiting for Yeow done with his bathe after end up our conversation..
Yet I need to search some resources for my assignment..
Gosh!!!
I got no idea to start do it..
You can just imagine that how "creative"of my brain cells..
What the passive brain cells I have huh?
It's irritating me like crazy..
How gonna ask me continue with my Mass Communication study now?
Damn Shit!!!
Whatever..
Don't wanna care about it much..
Since that assignment won't take me any point for my final result..
Thus..
I will just ignore it and will simply do it later..
Haha..

Yeah..
Today is Monday (28.07.2008) ..
That meant I gonna wait for 1 more day..
Then just only I can date with Yeow..
Hang out together..
The even most important thing :
14th Malaysian Secondary School Marching Band Competition
This is what we will be going to watch together..
How great it is..
At last got someone else accompany me to watch that fantasy band performance..
Hehe..
Frankly..
I really can't wait for the day..
I just keep countdown-ing the day everyday..

Well..
It's getting late now since the clock is going to 2 am after few more minutes later..
So I think it's enough for me..
Goodnight to everyone..
Have a nice dream..
For sure..
The wish for me tonight..
"Perhaps I have a wonderful date with Yeow"

No comments: