Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Unspeakable Secret

Had chat with a guy through MSN yesterday night.
Consider as the longest conversation we even had.
He was sharing his life story with me.
As what he describe to me about his current life, COMPLICATED!!!
He was telling me something which he used to conceal.
Now just only I realized the whole truth of him.
Seriously, I was astonished to know what he told me.
Fine, I shouldn't make such a fuss about this since it turned into past tense.
Maybe I ain't a good chatter, but I'm good listener.
And yeah, I tend to keep someone's secret very tight.
So, he was brave to tell me all the fact.
Because he trust me.
The main point is he trust me 100%.
Of course, being his friend should have the responsibility to protect him.
Especially his reputation.
I will never allow anything happen which may impact on him.
So do the same thing which I'm doing for another him too.
Sad to say that he never appreciate still he used to do something bad to stab me.
How hurt you know?
Needn't to care about this anymore because it was over.
Back with our topic.
Well, nobody never ever know that how sucks of my whirl life right now.
Compare with the guy I mentioned, I think mine even worse than him.
Ain't I'm not willing to get it off my chest.
Just I don't wish everyone know about my past.
As my past doesn't seems like a pride for my previous life.
Frankly speaking, I used to envy with his current life sometimes.
At least he got his own life within love.
Not such like me.
I do enjoy with my single life.
I have my own freedom.
I can just do anything as I like.
I can just screw around wherever I want.
Nobody can even control me to do anything
Nobody can even restrict me to get freedom with my own way.
Somehow I just wish myself to be loved by someone no matter who he is.
I just want to have someone's concern.
I just want to have someone's warmth.

I just want to have someone who can take very good care with me.

I just want to have someone who can pamper me freaking much.

All I wish just want to have Simple Love during my bubbly life.
I'm just anticipating a Lasting Relationship I can possess with someone who do treasure me.
But why?
Why can't just I own my simple hope?
Why I gonna suffer with those shits?
Curiosity make me confused with loads of question marks.
=.=ll
Gonna home tomorrow once I finish my class at 2 o'clock in the next day.
Due to dad wanna back hometown earlier.
Therefore, I gotta rush with very fast speed of motion.
Haven't pack up my luggage yet.
Also, I was just back from Connaught Pasar Malam.
Guess won't be have enough time to let me get a nice slumber later on.
As I still need to settle a lot of stuffs before I sleep.
Furthermore, my earliest class at 8 o'clock.
Darn hate to attend 8 o'clock class.
Kill my bedtime utterly.
Okay, I know this isn't the correct timing to complain this and that.
Anyway, I need to bathe now.
Good Night~~

No comments: