Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Simple Birthday Celebration on 03/01/2009

I know I should post up this by last week supposedly. But due to my hectic schedule, thus made me got no such mood to update my bloggie here as well.

03/01/2009 >> My beloved dad's birthday

Dad try to awake mum from sleep..

Naughty dad awaken mum eventually..Haha..

He even smile till his eyes become a line..Lolx..

Make a wish..Make a wish..

Yeah..This is what the simple birthday celebration we had done..

~ L.O.V.E - D.A.D - M.U.C.H ~

3 comments:

Bell Ng said...

wey~~ur mum n dad vl lovely lar~~
ur dad oso sagitarius?!

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

haha..
sure they r..
nope..
my mum is sagittarius..
but my dad is capricorn..
hiek hiek~~

潘玮雄 said...

wei
your daddy quite leng cai..
hahaha
i'm talking the truth..
but i think that my DADDY is most leng cai
ngek ngek..

-peterpan- seif0r