Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Violet Red Hair

Went to saloon to dye my hair on last Tuesday..
I had anticipated it since long time ago..
I had fulfil my expectation at last..
Even though it costs me plenty of money..
But I think it's ok for me..
Since this is my first try to do something on my hair..
* wink *


Lighting's problem..
So that can't show you guys my violet red hair clearly here..
Promise that will upload another new pictures as soon as possible..
Just be patient first ya..
Hehehee..


Anyway..
I'm gonna do more piercings on my ears soon..
Please stop assume me as bad gal..
I'm still a good gal..
Or maybe just consider as a naughty gal only..
Lolx..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai dear dear... ur blog nice woh... how to custamize it da? teach me....

Bell Ng said...

Hoiyo!! dye ur hair sumore !!
this year i do nothing to celebrate the CNY lar....sei mou....

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

kakakaa..
wana dye my hair since long long time ago dy geh lo..
=p