Monday, December 13, 2010

What's up!!!

Hey, peeps! Sorry for not updating my blog in this few weeks, I guess. I was busy with my current part time job recently and also went back to my lovely hometown for one week.

Bet that you guys still not really sure what's the part time job I'm doing right now, is it? Yeah, I'm doing as part time promoter of Canon which started since this August. Quite an interesting job! Such an example, due to Canon Malaysia is doing trade-in fair in whole Malaysia, so that I had the chances to travel to Johor Bahru, Alor Setar and even can took flight to go Kuching. Of course, I never miss out any chance to meet up with my friends, whoever stay at there. See, how smart am I? Haha! Besides can get extra money for my daily expense, I had learned a lot and gave me an insight into the operation of those cameras, especially DSLR camera. Know what, I just can't resist the temptation to get a DSLR camera for own self whenever I hold any model of DSLR cameras on my hand. How great of the pictures which capture by it! Addicted to photography, seriously! Don't care anymore! I'm gonna try to convince my parents to buy one for me. Hiek~!


Ahem! The result of my fourth year first semester was released since last Friday! How was it? Not such worst. Still, felt a little bit upset because it wasn't in what I'd expected. Well, I told myself to forget about it. Okay, so JUST FORGET IT! The most import thing is I pass all the subjects and what I can do is look for permanent job while waiting for my convocation which will be in the next year August. For sure, you guys are invited and welcome to my convocation. No worry! I will remind you on that time once again! xD

One last thing! I'm going for my interview in the second round later on. I had applied for this job since last two months ago, if I'm not mistaken. So, keep my finger cross that everything go through as smooth as possible.

2 comments:

hEnRy said...

interview all the best.

You probably can get one. I had mine 1000D haha...beginner one

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

thanks..
got gd news 4 u here..
my interview pass jor..
n gonna start my work dis morning later..
huhu..
i wun mind if u gimme ur 1000D as my bday & xmas present geh..
hiek hiek..