Monday, March 23, 2009

Thoughts On Something

Choose for not replying your text.
Not going to answer your any questions by me properly.
Just get your own way to explore it.
I'm using this way to keep myself in silence.
End up everything with you start from this moment as well.
Not giving you the opportunity to stab me once again.
Not giving you the chance to dump me alone here anymore.
Although I feel numb since early ago.
None of expressions I should express.
Don't bother about my matter.
Nothing is related with you.
You won't care.
Also, you won't wish to know anything of me.
Stay away from me better.
Don't mess up my current life anymore.
My life was changed wholly in this one and a half years.
Your appearance fuck up my life drastically.
Indignation, sadness, hatred etc...
All of negativism I got after knew you.
Because of you, I even become more emotional than before.
I'm so freaking tired of living myself with full of resentment in this world.
Why can't just let me to own peace in my life?
All I want is simple.
I still need to take how long of time to get over it?
Confusing...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

顶一个!

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

吓?什么意思?

SoRa said...

Hua so so so deep ~ @-@ blurred yor~ i like simple minded ~~~ ><

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

haha..
y dun say tat u lazy2tink..
m i telling rite?
lolx..