Sunday, March 01, 2009

Random

I'm so unhappy after received his texts just now.
He was throwing loads of fucking words on me once again.

I never say anything as well.

However I was trying to endure with his rudeness.

But it didn't work.

Sad to see the way he treats me like shits!!!

Why does he push me to hell?






I'm not feeling well in this few days.
Probably I'm ill from want of sleep.

My current timetable is upside down.

Flu, sore throat, cough, feel chilly......

I'm suffering with those sicknesses terribly.

Some more I'm having period right now.

It's made me feel so freaking annoyed.

ARGH!!!

Kill me please.






I WANT HOME!!!
I will be going back to my home by next weekend.

I miss my daddy~

I miss my mummy~

I miss my bed~

Shall be having a great moment with my beloved family that time.

I'm looking forward to the day come.

4 comments:

Bell Ng said...

hey...sick so seriously meh, y cant go bek home?

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

唉…
老毛病发作咯…
这个礼拜就回家咯…
嘻嘻嘻…

TheGodSteals said...

家是最好的避风港。。。^^

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

是的…
所以待会儿我就回家去了…
哈哈哈…