Monday, March 23, 2009

Memorable Night

Okay. As what I'd promised, I'm going to tell you guys something about my college night and faculty night I was attended during this previous 2 weeks. No much words here but let us just go through within those pictures which I gonna upload for this post.



College Night ~DECTAR, UKM~ [14/03/2009]

Before

Notice that there got a LOVE shape on the audience's seats?

After

MeiHua. Seriously she looks alike with my pretty mum. XD

SuYing. Such a sweet gal. =)

Meilian, MeiHua, SuYing & HuiMing. ^^

ZhiYong. My junior but still I called him as Gor as he is older than me. =p

JiaQian. My naughty cutie dear. =D

Us once again. Bestie Forever~~

Hey, guess who she talked with? lolx~



MENTION Night ~Equatorial Hotel, Bangi~ [21/03/2009]

The environment of Equatorial Hotel very nice. I like it.

Self-loving Part 1

In the toilet.

Ticket within number of lucky draw.

Theme of my faculty night.

Self-loving Part 2

Self-loving Part 3

Gosh!!! Mr. YawLin was starving like hell till even want to eat my hand. Beware him as well.

Snapped for LiWei meanwhile MeiWai was cam-whoring there pulak. =.=ll

Mr. YawLin was enjoying his soup.

Self-loving Part 4

This is what we take for our dinner.

So less, right? Mana cukup makan? @.@

Self-loving Part 5

Mr. YawLin was so nice to help me peel the prawn's shell. Thanks~

Seniors' sexy back. Awhh~

Senior's performance.

MuackZz MuackZz MuackZz ^^

U.S. W.I.L.D.

No comment. XD

Friendship Forever~~

2 comments:

SoRa said...

HUa~~ xD so many things leh. . i wan i wan i wan eat wahahaha
yor so many leng lui also. . i wan i wan i wan know xD

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

huh?
all jz malay food nia wo..
stil wan eat ar?
lolx..
sure many leng lui la..
all my frenz r so so so pretty..
but me..
aikss..