Friday, February 06, 2009

Tagged!!!


Okay, I know I've been abandoned my bloggie about few weeks here. Well, got nothing to let me post up here. My happening during Chinese New Year? No. I don't think I got anything to share it through here. Apologize. Anyway, still I gonna update my bloggie. If not, my bloggie seems like desolated with no one would drop by probably. Thus, thanks to my little lovable gal, Vivian Tham Xin Yun. Because I've been tagged by her since last few days ago. So that now just only I got the "motivator" to push me to refresh my bloggie. lol~~

A gal such emo. Yet, I like her!!!


:: DIRECTION ::

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.


01. I'm crazy about red.
Yeah. I love red crazily. That's why I dye my hair in red color. Frankly, I don't even notice that since when I got red mania. Probably get influenced by my daddy because he bought me everything in red color. Another reason is red show me my passionate side. Red consider as the sexiest color. Hot, spicy & wild enough. True. I'm trying to transform myself to be sexy naughty bitchy. >< I will just feel more excited if you buy me red series of lingerie. ^^

02. I love my family.
I love my dad. I love my mum. I love my siblings. No reason that I state my family as the even first place in my heart. They are such important for me. No matter what, nothing can instead of it.

03. I love my besties & buddies.
Friendship means everything for me. That's why I do appreciate every single friendship I own.

04. Push myself to put more effort on study.
My result from bad to worse semester by semester. I hate to study. But due to defend my parents' reputation, I have to force myself to be hard put to it. Wishfully

05. Control myself to not spend lavishly.
I just can't resist the temptation of shopping. Guess what? I almost exhaust my PTPTN loan. Gosh!!! How I gonna survive for the next few months until this final semester? Aiks~ I know I'm such a spendthrift. Is there got any part time job can intro to me? I'm facing financial problem seriously. Or else I have to ask for extra allowance from my dad. Sorry. =(

06. Clubbing night???
[Alcohol+Music+Dance = Enjoyable] It's make me high enough when the alcohol melt away inside my body within the insane dance & the extreme music. One thing I should mention here, Clubbing Gal Ain't Bad Gal!!!

07. Proud that I own smooth & fair skin.
Everyone do envy with my skin. XD Try hard to maintain my skin well especially my chubby face. That's why I never put any puff cake or pressed powder to make up my face. It's unnecessarily for me although there's got little flaws on my face.

08. Proud that I can have great & big boobs.
First of all, I gonna say thanks to my mum for giving me such great of boobs. He even adore my breasts insanely. Haha!!! Hey!!! It doesn't mean anything with my nice boobs. So, SICKOs just FUCK OFF!!! Never try to be up to my plumpy boobs!!!

09. Begin my diet plan.
Yes! I'm fatty! Don't doubt it! This is the fact! I'm so freaking annoyed with the fatness seriously. I gonna reduced my weight become 50 kg if possible. Just give me 1 year of time to make it. Perhaps everything is shaping up very well without a hitch. Hey! Dude! Don't forget my red bikini as what you promised me before ya! Haha!

10. I wish to have a slight wavy long hair.
Want to gain my femininity & maturity. So then start to keep my hair longer than now though I'm not keen to take care of my hair with doing any fussy treatments.

11. Cant live without handphone.
I would die if you are asking me to dump my handphone aside even though just only for few hours. No call, no SMS. It will just make me feel like losting something to entertain myself. My world could become grey. I may be such emo certainly.

12. Sleeping???
Undeniable, sleeping take up my majority part of daily life. I won't mind if you really do call me as pig. =p

13. Addict to McDonald.
Got no idea that why I used to dislike McD & I never know that since when I addict to it meanwhile started "boycott" KFC. =.=ll

14. Won't be involving in any relationship currently.
So far, I do enjoy with my single life. Much freedom I have.

15. Forever love???
No. There's no FOREVER in my own dictionary. I never ever trust that so. I Love You Forever??? Hello!!! I'm no longer little innocent gal. If you thought u say out this word on me & will make me sweet enough, I can just tell you that sorry & it's better Fuck Off.

16. I hate him but still I like him.
Meaningless point. I hate him till even want to retaliate on him because of he never appreciate with what I did for him but used to stab me horribly. Perhaps everything between me & him end up soon even though I'm not really willing to mean it. Sigh.



:: I TAG ::

Kha Xiong - She is my dear. =p

Lay Peng - Push her to update her bloggie more & more. ><

Lee Peng - She has a sweet look. =)

Su Ying - I adore with her dimples. XD

仲信 - I don't know his name in malay. =.=ll

No comments: