Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jerk!!!

< Useless Jerk With Useless Cock! Asshole! You're Not Great Enough For Me! Train Yourself To Be More Expert! If Not, Just Fuck Off! >

According to the statement above, this is what the recent post of my MSN personal message.
Yeah, I know I sound like a crude slut.
So what?
Just fuck off from here if you dislike.
I never care with any misapprehension & also the way you guys interpret about this sentence.
Here is my territory & this is the way I give vent to my outburst anger.
Cool what, ain't it?
No doubt, everyone was asking me that who the jerk I meant.
My answer : A BASTARD!!!
Nononoo..
I think I may correct it from using BASTARD this word to describe that jerk.
THE EVEN CHEAPEST SWINE COMPARED WITH GIGOLO!!!
Is it sounds better?
Suits you, Mr. Yew?
Yes!!!
I'm doing all this intentionally.
I wanna let everybody do misunderstand you.
I wanna let everybody know how much of my hatred for you.
Let everyone look through how sucks of you.
Sad to say that I even sympathize with your gal.
She was still ignorant & kept in the dark.
She never know that you've been betray her from the very beginning till even now.
Pity her as having you this fella with a formidable appearance to be her boy.
Shame on what you did behind her back.
Fuck-less!!!
Are you arising your indignation right now?
Well done!!!
This is what the main purpose I post up this blog with loads of slutish words here.
I know you used to drop by my bloggie.
I'm going to piss you off.
Never think to ride roughshod over me.
I'm no longer a weaker originally.
If dare to affront to me once again, I won't be so easy on you.
I won't live in dread under you anymore.
I would return tit for tat.
I will just treat you as what you used to malign me viciously.


Conclusion 1 : There's nothing can talk as proper between you & me.
Conclusion 2 : You mean nothing for me start from this moment.

2 comments:

melody said...

i think i understand how u feel....for a girl sixth sense, i think i know wad had happened to u...n unfortunately to say dat, i was in ur shoes as well, if i hav guess ur story correctly...n the guy who has hurt me badly also hav the similar name as the guy u mentioned....sigh...

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

ooh?similr name as da guy i mentioned?gam kiu?well..dis trouble used2torture me4very long time ago..i tink i sud put it down as well..n i found myself feel ntg bout dis since my heart was burning empty dy..anyway..cheer up gal..