Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Shopaholic!!!

Headed to Times Square to meet up with my little boyboy Nick & Dennis who came from Ipoh on last Monday. Ooh yeah, not forget about another boy, Ju Siang who came along with both of them. I even skipped my lecture just because of them. Well, I never deny that I'm naughty student & I think I will get warning letter from my lecturer soon as I skipped her lecture few times already without giving her any reason. blerk~ Ignore this first. Later just only simply create a story to cover it. Perhaps it works. wakaka~ Okay, back to origin. I just only had window shopping with 3 little boys. Felt a bit weird when walking with them actually. Maybe because of this consider as the even first time I accompany guy to shop but not for myself. =.=ll Since Nick's cousin sister gonna come to pick them to other place, so I shifted to Midvalley for shopping afterward.

Need to adorn this luxuriant mask for my incoming faculty's dinner which themed as "Mysterious Night". Gonna get my gown & stilettos to set it off as soon as possible.

You never expect that I was trying this outfit without wearing bra at the fitting room of FOS. Can you see it clearly? Hey, it doesn't a good habit to keep staring at that "spot" huh! Slap you if you do really think to indecent side! I mean it seriously! I didn't bought this dress at last even though I like it freaking much. Sigh. =( Promised will get it when I do shop for next time. Wait me ya babe~

Anyway, still I bought 3 tops for myself. I barely spent RM49 on these. Cheap what. hohohoo~

My red shorts which cost RM30. Hot, right? hahahaa~

From top of left side : Green Teaser, The Alien, Chococinno
From top of right side : Say Cheese, 101 Dalmation, Mango Tango

My favourite doughnut, BIG APPLE DONUTS n COFFEE. ^^ I will never miss to buy doughnuts whenever I shop at Midvalley or any franchiser. I may get fatter & fatter if I keep eating this irresistable desserts.

Another snack I would buy, Tempura from Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks at The Gardens. HoChiak!!! =p

DAMN!!! I was splurging over my budget in this 2 months. I have to restrain myself to not be infatuated with those luxuries easily. So, don't ask me go for shopping recently. If not, I'm going to chop down my itchy hands. You should know that I can't resist the temptation of shopping. I do enjoy my shopping though my high heel shoes would kill my feet badly. huhuhuu~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally i can leave u a comment here^^
walao...post so sexy photo!!hehe=p
thx u 4 the big apple donut^^

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

lolx..
sounds like very susah2drop me comment here o?
haha..
u r welcum la..
aiyo..

Bell Ng said...

u make me jaw dropping
how dare u !!!!
omg omg omg..keke

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

lolx..
needn't such夸张gua..
hahahaa..