Friday, September 19, 2008

Frustrated!!!

Argh..
I'm so freaking frustrated right now..
My time in upside down..
Used to sleep at 4 or 5 something in the midnight..
Need to force myself get up at 9 something some more..
The even last minute before my 1st class start..
That's why..
Always going to class in a messy & tiring look..
It's really freaking awful..
It caused my skin become worse..
Especially my face..
The only 1 which I proud of..
Everyone do praise me that I take care of my face well..
* Pat Myself on the Back *
Nice to pinch too..
Since my face is chubby..
This is what the stupid KWH like to..
Keep pinching my face every time I meet him..
Never mind then..
I will take this revenge on him once day..
hiek hiek hiek~~
But recently..
Because of lack of sleep..
There's lot pimples grew on my forehead & nose..
My chubby face become oily..
My eyes become small..
Yet my eye pouch become big & dark..
My lips become dry..
It's really freaking pissed me off..
IshhHhhhh~~
What to do some more?

Since all are my fault..


1 comment:

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

LOL...Sleep early next time
dun stay until so late =P