Saturday, September 06, 2008

Friday..Unforgettable..

Just came back from Kuala Kangsar..
Met with Hae Lee at there..
It's really made my Friday was so unforgettable..

~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

Captured before I leave my room..
Since there was raining so heavy at outside..
~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

Fee Ming & Hae Lee
My look so ugly especially my hair..
Dislike my fringe very much right now..
Gonna change another new hair style..
Got any recommendation?
~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

At Medan Gopeng around 6.20 pm..
After our date & movie at Jusco..
Snapped when we were queuing up for bus ticket..
~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~*x*~

I was leaving Medan Gopeng at 8 pm..
Of course he was staying with me till I boarded the express bus..
So then our first date was just ended up till like that..
Will we meet with each other anymore?
Or else does it considers as our last date in the same time?
I'm thinking a lot maybe..
I really can't stop myself to keep thinking of him..
I'm missing him badly..
I'm appreciating everything which we did anyway..




















To Hae Lee :
I'm giving you the time to settle your problem as well..
Perhaps I can get the satisfied answer from you soon..

No comments: