Friday, April 10, 2009

Abandon for Temporarily~


Think may not be available for the following weeks. Due to my incoming final exam, so that I gonna get ready to push myself to study hard. | I think most probably I never mean it at last. =.=ll |


This is the schedule of my final exam. FUCK!!! 4 subjects squeeze together for the first week continuously. Apparently, got no enough time for me to do any preparation. Argh, it will be killing me like hell sooner or later. I might screw all my papers up once again. ><

Not this merely but also I haven't done another last of my individual assignment. Sistem Sosial & Perlembagaan Malaysia. Totally got no idea to do it and it gonna pass up by next week. Ish!!! I'm here even dare to tell that I never ever know what the fuck this lesson lecture about. Seriously. I'm getting mad soon. =(

4 comments:

Eaven Sun Lee Peng said...

Ganbateh!!! Jia you^^

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

so do u too..hehe..

潘玮雄 said...

babe naughty..
study hard
and stdy smart!

-peterpan- seif0r

Anonymous said...

It agree, rather the helpful information